Monday 7 November 2011

Autumn Leaves. . .

It's Monday evening, it's cold outside and dark....yuck...winter is on it's way.... I'm a Spring and Summer person... I like warmth....having said that, I do like to curl up in front of an open fire.....

I used this quote last year and my picture was very different.... not sure I like my girlie's face...will live with it for a day or two and may repaint her...

Autumn leaves are lovely,
They rustle when I run,
Sometimes I make a heap,
And jump in them for fun!

Has anyone else tried to redesign their blog using Bloggers new dynamic interface?.... I've been messing about with it for the last couple of days....can not find where the add on bits are.... very frustrating... have a great page but can't add my links to Sunday Sketches etc.... am I being thick?... 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's lovely! I tried the new blogger but as you I got stuck and switched back.

Anonymous said...

Catherine, I like the idea of the Dynamic interface, however I am going to wait until I can add in gadgets which they say won't be too far away. At the moment my current sidebars disappear :( so I'm going to wait a little while till they iron out all the gremlins ;)

Fantastic pictures, your little character certainly comes to life!

Wishing you a happy week :)

xx

Unknown said...

Hi Miriam, tried to reply on your blog, but couldn't find the comment link... so if you pop by here again...thanks for the info...will wait for Blogger to get it's add gadgets...