Monday 12 March 2012

Mojo and Pink Elephants . . .

I was sat at my desk last night sipping a lovely glass of Rosé wine and wondering where my little Mojo had got to.  She had gone on Friday to party with everyone over at PPF for their first Birthday and then with my niece in Australia for her Birthday. I was getting a little worried as I hadn't seen hide nor hair of her all weekend. Actually I was a little annoyed, I thought maybe she was having so much fun that she wouldn't be home anytime soon.

Plouf plouf capouw!!! there she was bright as a button in Princess combat gear...with a tiny Pink Elephant, not any old Pink Elephant a Royal Pink Elephant. Princess Rose, who only last week had been captured by the evil Witch Carmine. Carmine was going to boil Princess Rose to make a  paste that is supposed to cure Witch acne... nasty red carbunculs on the end of Witchy noses... it doesn't work but do you think she would listen. Carmine is an old hag that listens to no one...
Anyway my little Mojo had heard a whisper on the wind that Witchy Carmine was holding Princess Rose in the Enchanted Forest just off the M27 so she and a couple of her forest friends, went deep into the wood to rescue Princess Rose the tiny Pink Elephant.  While Carmine was busy conjuring up some teatime treats and putting the pot on the fire to boil up poor Princess Rose, Mrs Lapin, Master Fawn and my little Mojo snuck in and rescued Princess Rose right from under Carmine's nose.

So now my darling little Mojo is back and I have a tiny Pink Elephant flying round my office...    "what does one do with tiny Royal Pink Elephants?"

Hope your week is filled with lots of fun and nonsense...xxx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

sos so sweet, I will have to read this post to my grand daughter, you are a wonder you are.Thankyou for that

Netty said...

Loving your latest painting, such fun with the royal pink elephant. x

Alexandra MacVean said...

Awwww....tee hee. LOVE your Mojo returning and that darn cute pink elephant. Much love to you, Catherine! :)

Julie said...

Love her story ... so fantastic!

Jehanne's doodles said...

What does one do with tiny pink elephants..... one hopes they stay tiny hahaha

This is a Wonderful story Catherine. You've got fantastic words and now you just need to draw it ( a 15 to 20 page pic book) :)

Spring break here coupled with a flue epidemic :)
And on Sunday a total of 18 lambs have been born, since the birthing started, only 5 more sheep to go.

manomij said...

Ooooh how lovely, our two minds are alike I think here Catherine!!! Can't believe I posted about witches and whispers yesterday and today read about it here, I didn't peek honest!!! I am loving the royal pink if you ever want to stop thinking about the pink elephant bring in a blue one.
Now enough double Dutch, your creations are wonderful and I am so pleased I have met you. I look forward to your post. I will put you on my sidebar so I don't have to miss anymore!
Hugs
ManonX

Marie Rayner said...

Awww she's so totally cute! Love her and her tiny pink elephant!

Daniele Valois said...

oh my goodness your blog and art are great! adorable!!!

Heather said...

so very cute - and i love that outfit!!!!! she's got such a sweet face, glad MOJO is back!
hugs
ps
so glad you are enjoying your weather, like me!
xo

Sandra van Doorn said...

oh what a story! please send me a Royal Pink elephant! i want one flying in my studio too!

Nora MacPhail said...

She is SO frickin' cute!

Sadee Schilling said...

Oh my goodness, I missed this post last week! So fun and so sweet! I LOVE it! :)

HeARTworks said...

Have you written a book? Your illustrations and love for making stories will shine! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Sweet whimsical princess in combat dress. Reminded me of my own daughter. :D