Sorry I've been away from blogland for so long. I've been busy with end of term stuff. We broke up yesterday...yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I now have two whole months of no school.
Unfortunately I won't be having lazy mornings in bed or flopping on the beach with a good book or vegging on the sofa. I have plans, big plans!
- Finish my course
- Sort out my Portfolio
- Work on my book about fairies - what else would I write and draw about...
- Finish a cookbook for my youngest daughter who is heading off to Uni coz she passed her Baccalaureat and has been accepted to Oxford Brooks
- Start a new cookbook for my eldest daughter who got a 2:1 and has finished Uni and is starting her new job on the set of "Into the Woods" starring Johnny Depp and Meryl Streep amongst others
- Stop grinning like a demented cheshire cat :D, it's really not good for the wrinkles but who cares they are happy wrinkles and I'm so proud of my two girls
- Get the house ready for selling
- Get on with the renovations to the farmhouse so we can move into it IF we sell our house quickly
- Organise Mum and Dad's loft..50 years of rubbish is being stored up there because they are worse hoarders than I am....so will mean trips to the dump, I'll be needing very large kid gloves and massive big girl pants for that.
- I'm sure there's a 10, just can't remember what it is... it will probably come to me at 3am..don't you just hate that..
I don't think two months is really enough...If get halfway through my list of things to do I'll be amazed.
Am also joining Illustrations Friday this week
PROTEST is the topic for week...
Some of you will have seen this one before but I think is suits the topic. How many of us have had youngsters protesting about eating carrots... um
That's my Fun and Nonsense...off to enjoy my holiday...wish me luck... :)
Paper Saturdays... and Sunday Sketches ...