Saturday 2 August 2014

A Dream Catcher and her Dragon. . .

Suzi Mong and her dragon Yunlong flew into my sketchbook this week.  They are Dream Catchers.  They gather dreaming dust from thunder clouds and then sprinkle it round the world to sleepy children.  I always thought it was the Sandman that brought the dreams...

With all the thunderstorms we are having at the moment there must be a lot of dreaming going on...

That's my Fun and Nonsense for the this evening, Sweet dreams everyone :) xx




8 comments:

somewhere on the avenue said...

This is just so charming x

Unknown said...

thank you Rosa :)

Tammie Lee said...

I agree; such a charming piece
and fun thoughts.
We also are having big storms and lightning fires from them. ;-(

Melody said...

what a lovely and helpful dragon! Always love to see your fun and nonsense! ~ :))))0

manomij said...

So lovely to see you post some of your work again! I miss you in blog land! ManonX

Sandra Busby said...

We've been having lots of storms this summer too... Now I know why! Gorgeous drawings :0)

Unknown said...

thank you Melody :) HOpe all is well with you :) xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Manon, am about to put that right. :) xx